The sun did not shine.
It was too wet to play.

So we sat in the house
All that cold, cold, wet day.

I sat there with Felicity.
We sat there, we two,

And I said, "How I wish
We had something to do!"

Too wet to go out
And too cold to play ball

So we sat in the house.
We did nothing at all.

But just look at me,
Look at me,
Look at me now!

It's fun to have fun
But you have to know how!
So we're telling you now,
And telling you how:
If you never did, you should.
These things are fun
And fun is good.
*
Quotes used and adapted from Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat and One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish*
5 comments:
This is great! I have enjoyed watching the two of them grow even more since we were there! I absolutely love the hats with the flowers on them! We miss you guys and hope you are doing good!
Amy
Looks like there is too much fun happening... glad to see you make the most out of ANY day. Miss you and love you guys.
lol, you are way more creative than I will ever be!!!
Dawn Kyle (who Grandma works with) saw this post first and she just couldn't believe how creative your Mom is!! Maybe she is the next Dr. Seuss!! Wouldn't that be something! Looks like you can have fun even on a rainy day! Love to you all! Grandma B
You are so creative - what lucky little girls to have such a wonderful mom! They are so full of personality! Love the pics!
Post a Comment