Okay, people. A girl's allowed to change her mind, isn't she? Let's just forget about that unfortunate little frog pool incident a while back. I am here to tell you that we have had a change of heart about swimming! Thankfully, the parents got rid of the creepy frog pool and replaced it with a run of the mill kiddie pool and we couldn't be happier!
We don't ever want to stop our fun pool time! In and out of the pool, toys in, toys out...the possibilities are endless for fun!
Felicity: I think we're safe on that front. Mr. Froggie Pool has seen his last day at our house. Thank goodness for that!



7 comments:
That last picture is SO AMAZING! I love that moment! (PS - Elyse's hair is turning so red!)
Looks like a lot of fun. Glad you two changed your minds about swimming. Stay cool.
Glad to see that the frog incident didn't do any permanent damage. Enjoy your pool, girls!
so glad the girls are enjoying their pool now! we have the same slide... and i had the same thought of turning it into a slide! sam's a little of a fraidy cat with things, so we'll see how he actually feels about it!
lol, those swimsuits and coverups are way cute!
Oh.My.Goodness! The last picture is to die for!! Captures the moment beautifully. Ben hopes to swim with the ladies someday, though he's rather aggressive with splashing and such. And, btw, your grass looks nice and green!! Hope you're having a great week. XO
I have not looked at your blog in a long time. Your girls are getting so big!!! They are beautiful!! We have a blog for Micah...he is getting big too, ourschmidtfamily.blogspot.com! I hoep you are doing well...I am assuming you are still in DC! Have a great day! -Megan Schmidt
Post a Comment