Happy First Day of School! Of course, we're not in school yet, but we live across the street from a school and love to see the kids every morning through the window. Because the first day is a special day, we sat outside on the stairs waving at all of the kids, parents, and crossing guard. We even got to wear one of our new fall outfits! We also tried the crossing guard's moves--putting our hands up to say "STOP cars!" Such exciting fun we had!
Here they come! Get ready to wave...

Elyse: Check out our new backpacks. They are just our size and perfect for traveling and playing school. I definitely like it!

Don't mind me-- I'm just getting my work done, wearing my backpack, whistling while I work...

An apple a day makes me smart? Well, at least it makes me cute!

Have a great first day of school everyone! (especially our cousins!)

UPDATE: This just in! Here are two of our cousins on their first day of school. Good luck Emma and Grace--way to rock out in your new school clothes! Lots of love...
4 comments:
You're pretty fast there Amy!! Can't believe it is time for school. Won't be long and you two will be going! Love , Grandma
sam loves living across the street from a school too. we like to watch the buses and cars in the morning!
I just found your blog via J.Dz.! How are you?
I love their little backpacks!! Looks like you guys had a great time in MN!
Post a Comment