CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wisconsin Wishes

Here ye, here ye! I have something to say! We had a stupendous time celebrating Christmas in Wisconsin! Wahoo! (Just beware how many pictures are below--Mommy is a little camera crazy!).We went out sledding and enjoyed multiple feet of snow...
...saw our friends The Barnes and our new pal Baby Brady...
...and enjoyed a multitude of presents and family craziness!
Lots of love for our Uncle Steve (and for all of our crazy, wonderful Aunts and friends we had so much fun with!)
Christmas Dress #2. I like to smile with a very cheesy grin...oh the silliness!
Sparkly, pretty, and just the kind of fanciness I like!
The beautiful family of 4 generations:
We learned a new trick from Uncle Steve. The monkey face:
We made this special plaque for all of our grandparents and great-grandparents. (And by "we" we really mean Mom did it).
Mommy and Daddy are always working away on their laptops and now we have our own! See, I'm a natural:
We are so grateful for all of the wonderful presents and fun we had with our family! Thank you to everyone! What a merry old time we had in Wisconsin!

1 comments:

melissa oholendt said...

They are such beauties - MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR love!