CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Growing, growing, growing!

Can you believe it? I'm already almost 10 months old! Mommy has been a little behind the game and forgot to update all of you on my most recent growth spurt (at my 9 month check-up). I am growing big and strong everyday. I think life is way too short to stay put for long, so I am on the move, following everything my big sisters are doing!
At my most recent check-up, the doctor was very impressed with my growing abilities. I skyrocketed from the 25th percentile in weight to the 70th! In just three months! I now weigh in at 19 lbs, 9 oz.

I am a smiley, happy little lady because I have so much fun with my crazy sisters. Their 3-year old selves are enough drama for the whole world, so I mostly just watch the drama unfold, rather than contribute to it. Mommy especially appreciates it.
I also love to climb and am getting quite good at it. I can climb up our little slide and up an entire flight of stairs. I just keep on going and going and going...
(and as you can see from the above picture, it looks like I'm going to have light brown hair--different from BOTH of my sisters!)

2 comments:

Grandma Beck said...

What a sweetie!! Miss all of you!

Ashley said...

Adorable. I love how unique each of your girls are!