Slowly, but surely we are gaining weight. After losing weight for the first week of our lives (we hear that's normal for babies), we are now getting bigger every day! Our current weights are:
Elyse-- 3 lbs 9.0 oz
Felicity--3 lbs. 15.6 oz
(weights updated 2/7)



4 comments:
I'm so glad they're growing and healthy! They're beautiful and so tiny! I love the pictures of you holding both of them practically on top of each other. Congratulations!
Yeah that is so good to hear. I had heard that babies lose weight for a little while after being born so I was hoping maybe they werent losing too much. I am so happy for how well they are doing.
Grandma and Grandpa visiting Guatemala are so happy to hear that the babies are gaining weight and continuing to do well. Can't wait to see them. Love you all!
Yeah they are growing so fast!!!
Post a Comment