Yesterday we had a very momentous development: we were moved out of our isolettes (Dad calls them our caves) and we are both in an open air crib. We are so excited to be reunited at last! And because we are in the open air temperature, we also get to wear outfits instead of just onesies. Here you can see us in our first outfits and hanging out together in the crib. Yeah!!
Monday, February 11, 2008
What a day!
Posted by Amy at 1:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Hey!! Sorry I missed your calls. The girls look so great! Yay for emerging from the cave. :) Ryan is looking forward to seeing you and will call Jared today. Thank you so much for the card, this is not the time for you to be sending things to others! We'll talk soon but am always thinking of and praying for you, Jared, and your Angels. Love you!
Yeah, such an exciting time. I am bummed I missed your call but hopefully we can connect soon. The girls are looking amazing.
Oh my goodness! How exciting!
How precious! One step closer to coming home! I just want to pick them up and cuddle them!! See you soon.Grandma Beck Love you all!!
Thanks for keeping us up to date with this site. It's great to be able to see the girls even though we are so far away! Even in Guatemala! We hope and pray Elyse and Felicity will come home soon.
Love you all!
Grandpa Craig
Great to see the girls are moving on up. I am sure it is fun to have them out and next to eachother. Hang in there, I am sure they will be home soon.
I think you are the cutest tings I have EVER seen. So beautiful! I can't wait to meet you both. Amy, did I hang up on you last night? (I was having Sushi with Jennie, and I don't even like the stuff...what we do for friends.) Call again when you can! I miss you and love you all. Look for something coming in the mail...
Happy Valentine's Day!
Love, Linds
Post a Comment