Our friend Sissy gave us these stylish sunglasses and adorable sun bonnets. We are ready for summer! Thanks Sissy!
Elyse
Felicity
These cute pink bears are from Grandpa and Grandma Butcher. They are cuddly and soft and we just love them!
The blankets behind us are from our friend Ashley. She worked so hard to make these for us and we really like looking at the pictures of Pooh and friends on them. Thanks Ashley, we can't wait to meet you!



3 comments:
Love those "movie stars" in their cool shades!! Pretty cozy with those bears! Ashley, you did a great job on the blankets! Miss you both Elyse and Felicity! Love you all--Grandma Beck
I lvoe the glasses but I do have to admit I am partial to the two blankets in the last picture. :) I am so so excited to come and meet them!
Hey! They look adorable! I am so glad to see that they fit into those sleepers. Crazy to think they were bought before you knew they were girls! It's fun to see through the pictures already how different they look. Can't wait to meet them! Love you!
Post a Comment