CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Make the paparazzi stop!

Mom was trying to get a pic of these adorable outfits, but we were just not interested.  At some point, we just think that Mom needs to put the camera away!

Elyse: Whoa, Mom!  Another picture?  Can you take that one again, I don't think you got my best side.

Felicity: Hmm...I like this picture.  It captures how relaxed I usually am.

If you compare this picture to an earlier one of us in our bouncy seats, you can see how much we've grown!  
Elyse: At my last doctor's appointment I weighed in at 6 lbs. 11 oz.  The new formula is helping me grow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are looking more and more alike! Hard to tell them apart from the pictures!! Can't wait to hod them again. Love you, Grandma Beck

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how big they have gotten since I have seen them!!! looking forward to seeing you!! Take care of yourself!!! Miss you!!!

adam and andrea said...

They are getting so big!! So cute! Glad to hear Elyse is doing better!

adam and andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.