At the Denver Art Museum they have a "hands-on" corner within the Western Art exhibit that you can explore. We thought it would be fun to model a little cowgirl attire and test our skills on a saddle. Clearly, we were a little apprehensive. We pretty much think we're city girls like our mom. We'd rather explore the Magnificent Mile than the Wild West...but of course, we can still look cute in these Cowgirl-Chic hats!
Elyse: Seriously, I am not amused. Riding a saddle in a dress? I don't think so!
Elyse: Well, red may be my color. This hat is starting to grow on me.
Felicity: Yippee! I think I could get used to this.
Felicity: So how do I look? Like a cowgirl? Nah. I don't think I'm ready to give up my cute pink outfit for the open range.



4 comments:
haha... these girls are going to have so many funny pictures to look at when they grow up!!! Way to be the best mom EVER!!
Love these photos! They are going to turn in to horse lovers. I just know it. :) It was so nice talking to you the other day, and hope you're having a great week!
Couldn't be any cuter!! I sure did have a lot of fun with you two sweethearts. Thanks again Amy and Jared ! Mom
Love the hats.
Post a Comment