CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hangin' with our Old Grandpa Man

This week we have had the distinct pleasure of hanging out with our Grandpa Beck.  He is one cool dude! He likes to hold us and he isn't afraid to feed us either, what a guy!  Here we are when we went swimming together:


This is what we look like after a refreshing dip in the pool.  With our robes on, Grandpa thinks we look like Rocky, ready for a round in the ring.  We told him we're a little too young to start boxing now, but as you can see in this picture, Elyse is already practicing her right hook.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls look so cute all dressed up for the pool. I don't know if a Grandpa could look any prouder! Glad he has been able to come out and spend time with all of you.

Ashley said...

The robes are so cute!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the robes. Sam and Ben will have to fight over who is taking who to the prom. It is so great that your dad got out to see you. I'm super jealous of the pool. I've considered buying myself a kiddie pool and setting it up on the deck. So far, I've refrained... Have a GREAT weekend. Hope to be talking to you soon with some news. Love you!

Anonymous said...

You really know how to make another grandpa jealous! I'm glad you were able to visit last week and we are really looking forward to seeing all of you on Friday!

Natalie said...

I love the robes! Amy, a high school classmate of mine had twins and I saw this on her blog and thought you should check it out, these covered floats for the pool! venableclan4.blogspot.com/2008/06/baby-sports-illustrated-pool-edition.html