CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Trick-or-Treat!

Our very first trick-or-treat experience was spectacular! Did you know that if you just knock on a neighbor's door, they will give you candy? It really is a great set-up!

Here we are all set to go out on our big excursion!We had our own special bags (thanks Grandma!) and filled them with lots of yummy treats!
Come on Daddy! I'll show you just what to do. First we knock, then we wait, then we say "twick or tweat!" and then, yup, you guessed it! Treats pour into our bag. It is practically magic!
Faster, faster, faster! Let's go people! Do you think I'm getting any younger? Gotta get me some yummies!
We had a fun family Halloween with lots of help from Grandma, Daddy, and Mommy!

1 comments:

melissa oholendt said...

You look great! I miss you!