CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Elyse & Felicity and the Great Pumpkin

The night before Halloween we carved our very first pumpkins! Grandma and Daddy did the carving, but we had so much fun digging out the guts and playing with all of the pumpkin's gooey insides!

Mommy even had enough energy to help a little:Felicity: Grandma, this is so cool! We should carve pumpkins every day!
Elyse: I figure that pumpkin muffins are very yummy so the pumpkin itself should be good too. Right? I'll just take a little taste to find out...hmmm...I think I'll stick to the muffins!
Felicity: I'm telling you the truth Grandma. I just saw Elyse take a bite of the gooey guts. Can you believe she did that? Disgusting!
Our finished pumpkins light up our front steps with a sparkly glow and are all ready for Halloween. We are excited to do it again next year!
Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh these pictures made me smile! The girls are so adorable - especially in costume! Amy, praying for you daily and hope that you are getting that much needed rest. I can't believe how big the girls are looking... and that they are on their way to being two. Time flies too fast! Love you all!

adam and andrea said...

I am lovin' their tights - so cute! Adorable costumes! We've been thinking about you lots and praying for a speedy and successful recovery! Get your rest young lady!!! : )

Kate said...

The picture of Elyse looking at her pumpkin cracks me up!! Glad to see they are taking in all the festivities. Make sure you are resting... thats an order!! Looking forward to seeing you all!!

Ashley said...

REST, REST, REST, like that is easy to tell you with those two running around. Jared said you werent doing the best at taking it easy. We love you!!!