CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Proper Hello!

Hello! My name is Charity and I'm the newest addition to this crazy family you've been reading about. My Mommy thought it would be best if you could get a closer look at me to get to know me a little.
Although I'm a little peanut, I've realized early on that I will have to be tough and mischievous to keep up with my crazy and zany sisters.
And a healthy dose of cuteness won't hurt either!
Can you believe all of my dark hair? After what I hear was my sisters' long-term baldness, it seems like so far I'm lucky to have any hair!
Well, it was nice to meet you folks. I look forward to sharing many of my adventures as the newest Butcher with you in the future. But for now, I must bid you adieu and get back to the difficult job of sleeping and eating.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

So precious, I cannot wait to meet her!!! THank you so much for the flowers. They are beautiful and I loved that they were from all FIVE of you!!!

Kate said...

She is a beauty. Nice to see pictures. Hope you are all getting some sleep.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations upon the safe arrival of Charity! Felicity and Elyse will be wonderful big sisters. I've enjoyed keeping up with the adventures of the family.

Love and best wishes to you all,

Janny Randle
Keagan and Nella McKasson's g-mother

Natalie said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Katie said...

wow! she's gorgeous. congrats!