CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

We're Cookin' Up Something!

With our baby sister on her way soon, we thought we would cook up some treats! Here's our recipe for fun:

1 Cup sweet, innocent smilesMixed with 2 Tbs of mischief.
Sift in 3 heaping tsps of silliness,
Taste the combination to see if it's just right,
Bake in a hot 90 degree DC summer,
And you've got the perfect recipe for a TWINkie treat!

We know our mom and dad just love to enjoy everything we can cook up!

4 comments:

Dan and Jess said...

love, love, LOVE the apron/hat/mitt sets! the girls look adorable in them! sam has one that he loves too. it would be fun to see them cook together someday :)

Marianne said...

I cannot even stand how cute they are!!! (Though I'm concerned I see some Vikings colors underneath...) Hope you are all well and can't wait to hear about baby sister being born!! Love you. :)

Ashley said...

lol I LOVE the outfits. Hope you are feeling well. Excited to see your new baby girl!

Anonymous said...

So Adorable! Hope you will make me some cookies girls! Be good to Mommy! Can't wait to see you and the new sister!