CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 24, 2011

On the Eve of our 3rd Birthday

On the eve of our third birthday, we packed the whole gang in the car and had an exciting night at a hotel near the mountains. We had a major par-tay and loved every minute of it!We got to open one of our presents from Grandpa and Grandma which was great fun (in our brand new Minnie Mouse pjs of course).
Grandpa and Charity had lots of fun watching us run around like crazy birthday maniacs.
Good thing it was only a short car ride because Grandpa and Grandma had to sit in the WAAAY back of the car:
Elyse: The best part of our night at the hotel was the swimming! We swam, swam, and swam. I loved the jumping into the pool the best. Felicity was more risk averse to the whole thing, taking particular note that Daddy is a bit crazy. I'm a crazy daredevil, so Daddy's antics were just my thing!
Sitting on the steps of the pool before we were quite ready to get silly:
It's important to note that this was Charity's first time swimming and she loved the water! Unlike us at her age. We pretty much hated it, but she's got to keep up with us, so it seems obvious why she would show off and love the water so much.
The swimming, pizza, movie night, and fun with the whole family made for an amazing start to our birthday celebration. We already want to go back to the pool!
We wanted to make sure you saw this pic of Charity in one of our old swimsuits because our baby sister is one major cutie!
Elyse: I was also a major cutie when I wore this suit, I just didn't like the water in the same way Charity does. Good thing I've seen the error of my ways and LOVE to go swimming now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast! Love the pictures of Charity and Elyse in the swimsuit. I remember going swimming with them in Colorado-how time flies! Love to all!