CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Six Months Already!

Can you believe it? I am six months old already! I already have two teeth. This also means that I have reached a bunch of milestones. I have started eating some solid foods and really like it! Here's my mom's crazy idea that putting a messy-faced picture of me on this blog is cute. Thanks, Mom. I am now old enough to swing on our swing set in the backyard. Elyse and Felicity are great at pushing me. I just love it!
I can sit up now and love when Daddy puts me on his shoulders. (Mommy and Grandma have minor heart attacks every time he does this, but Daddy and me?...we LOVE it!).
Here's how I'm growing:
6 month Stats
Length: 24 1/2" (10th percentile)
Weight: 14 lbs 13 oz (25th percentile)

2 comments:

Grandma Beck said...

So cute! I miss you little one! You will be so big next time I see you. Tell your Dad to be careful!! Ha,ha! Love you!

Grandpa Craig said...

I'm sure Jared dose this because he remembers me giving him shoulder rides when he was 6 months old!