CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Party Eggstravaganza!

Even though Mommy just had surgery, we couldn't have Easter without a few big celebrations! Mommy got most of the stuff ready and organized before her surgery and our awesome Grandma and Grandpa helped implement the plans. We had a brunch, egg and basket hunt, and just plain fun celebrating Easter.

Here's the table before the yummy caramel rolls and egg casserole came out:We thought it necessary to sport our sunglasses so Mommy didn't feel left out. She was able to participate in most of our fun festivities!
With her huge sunglasses on, you can barely even tell Mommy just had surgery. I think we look like movie stars!
Mommy colored hard-boiled eggs for us before her surgery (and we helped a little), but here we got to pick which ones we would use for the party table:
We love eating eggs for breakfast and lots of snacks. Yum, yum!
Our table was full of delicious treats after the caramel rolls and egg bake came out of the oven. We even had beautiful candy-mold suckers with colored white chocolate that we made with our awesome babysitter.
Hey guys! There's candy in these eggs! Did you know that??
What do I do if I fill up my bucket? Do we have an overflow plan?
Our friends who came to our party brought our good friend Elvis. He helped us locate all of the candy-filled eggs with his stealth-like senses.
Our good friends came to celebrate with us and we had a great time. Baby G had his first Easter party and basket.
Charity: You can't quite see it, but my shirt says "Baby's First Easter." I'm happy to wear cute shirts like this, but the bunny hat, that's a bit much.
Grandpa helped me explore my basket full of baby-Easter loot. No candy for me, but plenty of toys!
I found my basket and all of it's fun contents!
Going through our loot. Somebunny sure knows how to pick out cute toys for us--we found eggs filled with My Little Ponies, Littlest Pet Shops, and play-doh.

More pictures of our Easter adventures and our time celebrating Jesus tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anna said...

I love these pictures and love you guys! :)

I am so happy to see that you were able to take part in the easter festivities, and are feeling well enough to update the blog! I have been praying for a quick recovery for you.

By the way, I can see you are wearing the new dress from JC Penny, I am sure it looked lovely!

<3 Anna

Grandma Beck said...

So fun to see the pictures and all the fun you had. Wish we could have been there too! We will have our hunt tomorrow after church. Love to all of you!

Kendra aka The Meanest Momma said...

Girl,

I am amazed how you manage to do it all! You are looking good - probably much better than you're feeling. I am praying you feel better soon and the surgery is a success.