CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Our First Haircut

Today we had our first haircut. It was a big adventure and we were a little nervous, but did so great once we got there! Most kids have already had haircuts by our age, but we just didn't have much hair for so long...if you look back at age 2, we were still pretty bald! Mommy always put our hair up in pigtails or a ponytail, but we pretty much never had our hair down because it looked too straggly. Because Mommy's surgery is coming up soon, we needed to be able to just wear our hair down sometimes.

We had to get it done a little shorter than Mommy wanted, but it looks pretty cute. We had such different lengths of fine hair that it was best to just get a fresh little bob.

Felicity: Here I am, waiting for the cut to begin.After my cut getting a blow-dry:
Elyse: I'm in the chair just waiting for her to start cutting away. I was just a little nervous:
Well folks, here's the new me. What do you think? I was a little unsure at this point, but now I'm really starting to love it. I like to occasionally shake my head around because I feel so fresh and free with this new cut!
The ladies all thought we were so cute and lovely! Mommy put adorable bows in our hair after the cut, but we didn't get a pic of that yet.
Here's to an easy, breezy summer 'do!

5 comments:

Marianne said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these new do's!! So cute. I got your card sweet friend... thank you so much! We will talk soon. Love you!

Grandma Beck said...

The girls look soo cute! Can't wait to see them in person! Just beautiful!!

Grandma Vicki said...

Sleek and sassy - your haircuts are very stylish! See you soon!

Ashley said...

I love the bob hair cuts. They are adorable. We will be praying for your upcoming surgery!

Stacy said...

I LOVE it girls. You both look beautiful!