CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The First Day of School

The day has finally arrived! Today we started preschool and we were so excited to meet our teachers and explore our classroom. Mommy came with us today for a special day together and then tomorrow we start all by ourselves. Of course we had a special "first day of school" outfit and shoes that Mommy saved just for this day. We were very excited to wear our new sparkly shoes and "school clothes."

We also were very excited to don our polka dot backpacks. Each one has our initial on it so we can tell them apart.
Can you believe we are in preschool? How time flies! Here's to a wonderful year of playtime fun in our new class.
Elyse: We did have one little snafu when I was very upset to leave my new class. Of course some kids cry when they leave their Mom and Dad, but I shed a few tears when I had to go home and leave the fun of my class!

2 comments:

Jen D said...

Oh, Amy, the girls are SO CUTE and SOOO grown up! How DID that happen so quickly?! I love their outfits and those polka dot backpacks are adorable. I'm glad it sounds like they enjoy school too.

Stacy said...

Adorable! I can't believe they are in school. And so it begins . . . .