CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Charity!

It has been a busy month with preschool and lots of other fun fall activities! Our blogging has been very far behind, so prepare yourselves for LOTS of pictures and posts!! We are very excited to share our many adventures with you!

We'll start with Charity's birthday. It was so much fun having two grandmas and a grandpa here to celebrate with us. On her actual birthday, she was so lucky to open presents, hang with grandparents, and have loads of fun! We are very "helpful" big sisters:
We love our grandmas!!
Charity: I just love this sweet little baby. Now I can play babies just like my sisters.
Birthday squeezes from Grandma:
Can you believe it, folks? A whole year come and gone and I am one healthy little bear. What a wonderful blessing a year can be!

Happy First Birthday, Charity! We all love our little Charity Bearity!

1 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Charity!! Your mom once again threw a great birthday bash!! So fun that your grandparents were there!!