CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Quick Update

We are off to another adventure!  To celebrate the 4th of July, we are going to Wisconsin (we are flying 2 hours and then driving 3 1/2 hours to get to the farm).  We will have many pictures to post after we return, so stayed tuned.


On other fronts, it is important to report that Felicity can now roll over--both ways!  She can roll over on her tummy and then back again to her back.  She loves to roll over, but then hates it on her tummy when she gets there, so as you may guess, that is quite the dilemma. 

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I am excited to see all the 4th of July outfits you bought for the girls. Have a blast!

Anonymous said...

Time flies when you are having fun! I can't believe the weekend is over already. It was so great to you all and get to hold Elyse and Felicity, and see them smile!! This is going to be a long week, but I will be thinking of you a lot!