This is a picture of our first walk by our new home along the Potomac. If you squint really hard you can see the Washington Monument to the left of our Mom. We just love all of the water here! So different from dry Colorado.
This was also part of the view of our walk on the river. And no, this picture is not zoomed at all. We were this close to all of the great sights!
We have been waiting for over a week and a half for our things to arrive at our new house (what a bummer), so we've done quite a bit of sightseeing with Grandma and Grandpa to get accustomed to our new city. Here we are with Mom and Dad on the Mall.
Here we are with Grandma and Grandpa after a LONG day of seeing all of the monuments/memorials. We had fun in the stroller, but we're pretty sure everyone else was worn out from the heat and humidity!
As soon as our things arrive (hopefully it will only be a few more days), Mom will post pictures of our house and all of the other fun pictures we've taken while sightseeing.



5 comments:
It looks like a beautiful neighborhood. I am glad you all made it there safely. I love you all. (Amy, happy birthday on Saturday!)
Can't wait to come and visit. Looks like a wonderful place to grow up!!! Thinking about you and hoping that your stuff comes VERY soon.
Yeah for new places and arriving safely. WE can't wait to come and visit.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I need your new address, I have a little fancy thing for my fancy lady!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Hope you had a great celebration and some great dessert. Send me your new address so I can send you your card! :) Thinking of you and hope your stuff comes ASAP!
Post a Comment