CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Moving

Elyse: When the packers came to put all of our stuff in boxes, we went to our good friends' house to play so we weren't in the way.  Here I am with my friend Nella.  She was very nice to let me play with her toys and share with me!  We will miss our wonderful friends while we're in DC, but we hope to visit them soon.
Elyse: Nella, that toy looks pretty interesting.  Can I have a turn?

Felicity: I was so tired of all of the packing and running around that I fell asleep right in the middle of our empty living room!  It was a nice cat nap before the big airplane ride.
Here's our little family one last time in our Colorado home.  We're happy to move, but a little sad to leave the place where we were born.
Grandma Beck flew out to Colorado so she could fly with Mommy to DC.  Daddy had to drive the car the whole way, but we were able to get there much faster on a fancy jet plane.  And yes, for those of you who are counting, this was our third plane trip.
We were waiting for our plane here.  So excited to fly again!!

0 comments: