CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our First Portraits






A few days ago we had our first professional portraits taken.  The photographer was a bit frazzled that there were two of us (twins=2 babies, DUH!), even though she knew we were coming.  But for the most part, it was pretty fun.  If you'd like to see more of our pictures, you can view them at:

www.thesmilestation.com
Customer Name: Amy Butcher
Access Code: LTTT0853108616TAR

As a special side note--if you are family, we have already ordered pictures for you, so you should wait to order any online until you receive the ones we've ordered for you! 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! But how could one go wrong considering the cute little subjects?

Anonymous said...

How cute!! It was fun to look at them all!!! I loved the one where they were in the word LOVE. I can't wait to get the pictures!! Grandma B (Guess I will take the initial since Jared's mom hasn't yet!)

melissa o said...

Heh - I love the twins = 2 babies. DUH. Scary that I will have to switch to toddler pics for you soon! Well...ok...not too soon.

Ashley said...

Lol, their expresssions are priceless.

Kate said...

Cute Pictures Amy. Can't believe that they are over 6 months.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you and the girls Amy! You're also so beautiful! I miss you.

Rebecca Peterson

Jen D said...

ADORABLE!!!!

Rachel Goodier said...

So gorgeous! I remember how difficult it was to get Ella to sit still while looking at the camera. I can't image what it was like with two!?!

Thanks for the encouragement. I needed it : ) I'm doing much better now, thanks to being home and the zofran. I'm still sick, but can at least keep up with a toddler.