CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

All dressed up!

Felicity: We got all dressed up for our big party! (In pink of course!) And I even wore my birthday crown for this special picture with daddy!Everyone sang birthday wishes and then we got to dive in to our own cupcakes (but Mom and Dad had to help with blowing out the candles!).
This is SPECTACULAR! You guys have been holding out on me! Sweet, delectable, crumbly...what could be better?!!
Elyse: What's that you say? I have frosting on my face? No time to worry about that! I have cake to eat!
That's all? Can I have another one?!!
Elyse: One of the very best parts of our birthday was that Grandpa got to come!!! In this picture I was telling Grandpa that he shouldn't be so silly! Oh, Grandpa! What a funny guy!
All of the party guests! What a fun time we had!
We just think it was so special that we got to celebrate our 1st birthday while our Aunt celebrated her 90th birthday! Aren't they such a sweet couple? We are very lucky to live close to them!
Yippeee!! It really is fun to be one!

1 comments:

Lynnea said...

Amy, I see that your girls take after you in the frosting department! I'm sure you know what memories came flooding back while looking at these pictures...a certain clandestine run-in with an abandoned cake in the conference room...lots of frosting that day too. :)