CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Celebration

We had a wonderful Christmas with our family in MN!  After 12 hours of traveling and waiting in airports, we finally arrived in a chilly winter wonderland to celebrate Christmas at our grandparents' house.  We played with our wonderful cousins, opened presents, and got to enjoy our first Christmas morning in pajamas and new UGG boots thanks to our stylish aunt Lindsay (so comfy!).

Elyse and Aunt Lindsay: 
Felicity: Mom, can I take this silly bow off now?  I know everyone loves it, but it's cramping my style!
Elyse: I stayed up later than Felicity (I just couldn't sleep with all of the excitement going on downstairs!).  Here I am on Grandpa's lap (I really LOVE Grandpa!!) and my cousin Sophie is thinking about stealing my pacifier.  Be careful Sophie, my sister is a good paci stealer too, so I know just how to avoid the snatching fingers!
Elyse: Christmas morning with Great-Grandma in my UGG boots.  Ahhh...this is the life!
Opening presents?  We've had practice at this! We'll show you how it's done!
Felicity: We got ADORABLE new baby dolls from Grandma and Grandpa and were quite entertained playing with all of our new toys.
What a wonderful first Christmas it was!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

lol, of course you would get stylish uggh boots from Linsdey.

Anonymous said...

I love the UGGS!