CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Our New Tricks

Felicity: Many of you have heard, but just to make it public, I am now officially a walker! I have been taking a few steps for a week or two, but now I can walk a good 4-6 steps on my own. In fact, I like to walk all over without any help! This new freedom is great! Here I am with the phone, one of my favorite things to play with (despite Mom and Dad's best attempts to steer me clear of it)! Hello? Yes, I'd like to order one cheese pizza, one order of breadsticks...oh, oops! Sorry, Dad! You mean pizza is not on the menu for dinner? More homemade babyfood? Okay...I do love that chicken and squash medley with rice Mom makes...I'll call for pizza another night.
Another new trick we can do is clap our hands. We love to clap when we're giggling, when Mom and Dad are cheering, and any other time we feel so led to cheer for life!
Elyse: Along with clapping, we are now big into the high-five. Yay, Mommy! We're a great team!
Felicity: And just so you know, I'm still WAAAAY faster at crawling so when I get bored with walking sllllooowwwlly all over, I don't hesitate to hit the floor and crawl. They call me speed-racer around here!

4 comments:

Dan and Jess said...

HOORAY for walking! Nothing is safe now, so Mom and Dad beware... :)

Kate said...

WAY TO GO GIRL. I can't believe that you are walking! I am sure keeping Mom and Dad very busy. Hope you are all feeling well again. Miss you!

Ashley said...

YEAH for walking, I loved the video!

Anonymous said...

Tell Dad thanks for the video! Aren't you the talented one! Bet your sister will be following along soon! Grandpa can't wait to see you both--wish I could come too! Next time you get that phone, give your Grandma a call!!