CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas is Here!

First, let this picture serve as a hug from us to you. We love Christmas and want to send all of our friends and family a Merry Christmas hug from DC!
Hugs can quickly turn into choke holds, so watch out!
Even though we have all of our Christmas decorations up and are in the holiday mood, it sure doesn't feel like Christmas where we live. I'm just practicing wearing my new faux-fur coat because I certainly don't need it here!
I'm so excited for Christmas when I get to see my cousins and all of our family!
In preparation for Christmas fun, we helped Mommy and Daddy decorate the day after Thanksgiving. The best part was getting out all of Mommy's Christmas stuffed animals. We had so much fun decorating and playing:

We also made a gingerbread house that day.
Elyse: Hey there, Felicity I saw you stealing my candy. Hands off, bucko. Hands off.
Ta da! The final product. Except for helping make the house stand up, Mom and Dad let us decorate the whole house. (And we may or may not have had a few yummy treats along the way. We'll never tell).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the Christmas mood!! Can't wait for you to come and play in the snow! Love your Gingerbread house!

Marianne said...

I LOVE Elyse's facial expression! They look adorable in their Christmas clothes!