Charity: Some days I sit around just thinking how lucky I am to have such wonderful sisters in Elyse and Felicity. I mean, I do have a lot of time to just sit around and ponder things like this (what else is there to do?). They take very good care of me, love to hold me, and are teaching me all kinds of things about the world.
For instance, I've learned that if you (the sister), take a toy from Elyse, what will follow is a shrill noise that will make you nearly deaf. The lesson here, I've gathered from Felicity, is to either not take Elyse's toys, or to pull the "grab-and-run" maneuver and avoid hearing loss. This is the kind of life lesson one can only learn from experience.
Recently, I had to go to the same heart doctor Elyse and Felicity visit. They assured me that the heart doctor is great fun (he definitely has some nice toys and a very cool machine that takes a picture of the heart!). It's a good thing they like him because this spring they both have to have a little surgery to have their PDAs closed. We were all hoping that I wouldn't have a PDA and need surgery as well. The good news is, I don't! I do have a small VSD that the doc says will not cause me any problems and does not require surgery. Yippee!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment