CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Move Over Picasso

It's raining buckets outside today so we decided to get our creative genius on and finger paint for the first time ever! Why have we not finger-painted before now? Our mom was way too nervous about the mess that would ensue, but with the proper preparation, she got over her messphobia. Look guys, I got the paint all the way up my arms. Woohoo!
I just love the way the paint feels on my hands. Ooey, gooey, and slimy fun!
What's that Mom? There's something on my face? Where?
Raise your hands if you think this is fun.
Charity: This is how I feel that I can't finger paint. Mommy said I have to wait at least a year to do this and that did not sit well with me. As you can see:

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Super cute, looks like they painted themselves more than the paper, :)