CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Elyse: Future Economist


Elyse: You see, I was thinking that my recent foray into the world of expensive formula is really allowing my parents to help the ailing economy...

Elyse: And might I add one more point I've been pondering...  I also believe that the very nature of having twins helps the economy as my parents are forced to buy double of everything, pouring lots of money back into the marketplace...

Felicity: Elyse, you are so boring...I'm just going to get comfy and take a nap..


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny. I love those hats, such style.

Dan and Jess said...

oh they just get cuter and cuter! hope you have a safe trip to MN :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable commentary! Sorry that I missed your call. Have a safe trip! :) Will try to catch up soon. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures!The comments are quite witty, even funny, until you realize how true they are!

Ashley said...

Adorable as usual.