Our mom and dad's friends from law school came to visit us this past weekend. We had so much fun with them! We might even visit them in Utah over Memorial Day weekend. On Saturday night, our mom and dad dropped us off at our friend Sissy's house and they went out to dinner with Thaddeus and Ashley.
Ashley with Elyse
An updated family photo
Daddy and Thaddeus are very serious lawyer-types. Here there were busy pondering the meaning of justice. We just like to ponder when we're going to eat our next bottle!
Clearly Mommy and Ashley are way more fun than Daddy and Thaddeus.



3 comments:
Oh fun! I love your jacket that you are wearing in these pics - very chic!
I just can't get over how big the girls are getting! (PS - you know I am all over a photo session when you get to MN soon!)
So fun to have Axhley and Thaddeus with you! We miss seeing them here! Love your jacket too ,Amy! You are looking great. Nice shirt Jared! Only a week and a half to go--can't wait. Love you! Mom
That is a beautiful family picture! You look beautiful and so do Elyse and Felicity! I miss you!
Love, Rebecca
Post a Comment