Apparently our faithful blog viewers wanted to see some new pictures of us. We aim to please!
Here we are in our new dresses from the Disney store:
Felicity: Look Mom! The pictures on the wall really are that interesting!
Elyse: Felicity, I'd have to disagree with you. The pictures on the wall are pretty boring to me.
Felicity: Now, now, don't cry Elyse. Getting our picture taken really isn't that bad!
Elyse: Fine. I'll look at the camera, but I can't say I'm happy about it.



5 comments:
Oh my goodness - look at those cheeks! They are so cute in their dresses Ames!
Miss you. (Got your card and it was exactly what I needed that day.) :)
I can't get over how big they are getting... so cute though!! Love the naration Amy. Looking forward to seeing you.
Thanks for the pics! The new dresses are so cute and you captions are always so good. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks. Love you all! Grandma
In my unbiased opinion, the girls are absolutely adorable! Thank you for all the pictures.
They are adorable Amy!!! I really can't wait until I get to meet them. If you ever need a babysitter here in MN, just let me know!!! Rebecca S.
Post a Comment