Sure enjoyed reading your blog, Elyse and Felicity! I am going to go against the grain here and guess, yes guess, 'cause I have no clue!, that you are in alphabetical order: Elyse on left and Felicity on the right. That's because we always put our twins in the same order, alphabetically, for pictures. It sure helped later when we weren't quite sure and helped the aunts and uncles and grandmas!
Marianne and Ashley are right, but thanks for the advice, Diane! It's always nice to get advice from other twin moms, especially those who have gone before! :0) We may try that tactic in the future, although we sure think they look very different, so we'll have to see how much they look alike as they grow.
5 comments:
Felicity on the left, Elyse on the right?
I am guessing the same. Although they are looking more and more a like than when I saw them.
Sure enjoyed reading your blog, Elyse and Felicity! I am going to go against the grain here and guess, yes guess, 'cause I have no clue!, that you are in alphabetical order: Elyse on left and Felicity on the right. That's because we always put our twins in the same order, alphabetically, for pictures. It sure helped later when we weren't quite sure and helped the aunts and uncles and grandmas!
Marianne and Ashley are right, but thanks for the advice, Diane! It's always nice to get advice from other twin moms, especially those who have gone before! :0) We may try that tactic in the future, although we sure think they look very different, so we'll have to see how much they look alike as they grow.
lol, I could see Elyse's mirror image chin of her mommys!
Post a Comment