CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Afternoon Fun

Elyse: This is our ExerSaucer.  We are just learning to hang out in it, but we're a little small still, so Mom has to put blankets around us so we don't flop over.  I like all of the noises and sounds the toys on it make.  What fun!

Felicity: This is a special seat that helps us learn how to sit up.  It is such an improvement from lying on the floor to play!  As you can see, I just love my new vantage point to see the world!

5 comments:

Jen D said...

I love the PINK excersaucers--how fun! Your girls look like little dolls--sooo cute :)

Kate said...

Amy- They are just precious!! I can't get over how sweet they are! Both of those "seats" look like a lot of fun for the girls. Hope you are having a good week and enjoying your company. It was nice visiting with you the other day, thanks!!

melissa o said...

Oh! I have seen that little seat guy at one of my other friend / recent-mommy blogs! Look at that smile on Felicity - that is an Amy smile!

Ashley said...

Very cute, I cannot believe how big they are both getting.

Unknown said...

Such cute little sweet peas! I love those little faces and such a cute smile.