CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Let's Have a Sleepover!

This week our cousins from MN came to visit us.  We had so much fun with them!  Emma, Grace, and Olivia slept over at our house and all slept in the living room.  Here they are after we had a fun afternoon of swimming:
Grace, Olivia, Emma
Felicity: I just love my cousin Emma!  She can make me smile all the time.  I think it's because she is an expert big sister (she has 4 younger sisters!).
Elyse: While Felicity was hanging out with Emma, I played with Olivia and Grace on Mom's bed.  We were being very silly and I was showing off how much I like to stick out my tongue.
Here we are just hanging out, enjoying the morning before our BIG trip to the zoo:

1 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun, visitors from Minnesota. I can't believe how grown up they are looking.