CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Look How We've Grown

Just in case you forgot how tiny we once were and how big we are getting, here's a little walk down memory lane.  This picture is from February:
Wow!  What a difference! This picture is from just a few days ago:

6 comments:

Kate said...

Wow, this is priceless. Glad to see Jared is still smiling even though he is out numbered. The girls are just beautiful!! They have grown up so much...can you believe it?? Time flies.

Ashley said...

lol, Daddy has a handful!

melissa o said...

I'm so glad you put this up - they are getting so big! I showed this post to Matt and he goes, "They're so cute!" (YES. MY MATT.)

And I am totally up for a Mpls date with my Amy!

Anonymous said...

How fun to see how they have grown. Time goes by so fast!! We miss you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Happy six month birthday to Elyse & Felicity! They are precious little miracles. What a beautiful family you are!