CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Beach Babies

Felicity: Well, what can we say about our day at the beach? It was an experience that Mom and Dad will never forget.  I had F-U-N playing in the sand.  I've been really missing out! Elyse did not share my enthusiasm and couldn't wait to leave because the sand was cramping her style.  But me? I loved it!
Felicity: I also liked the water even though it was pretty cold.  And yes, you guessed it! Elyse did NOT, under any circumstance, like the water.  Go figure.
Elyse: Mom, is the photo op done yet? I HATE this water.  It is cold and the sand is grimy.  Can we just go home now?

The best part of the beach trip for Mom and Dad: our naps! Here we are taking a snooze on the beach.  Beautiful little beach bums:

We did have a nifty little tent to keep the sun out of our eyes, but just didn't find it quite right as the wind kept blowing sand in our faces.

Felicity: Sand is so cool!
Felicity: I was mesmerized by the waves.  They sneak away, and then come right up and get you! I loved it!
Happy as a clam!

0 comments: