CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Sea World

We had a GREAT day at Sea World! There weren't any crowds and the weather wasn't too hot.  

This is at the manatee exhibit.  They are big, blubbery creatures, but we sure had fun watching them!
This was taken right before the stunning dolphin show:
Our favorite part of the day: watching Shamu and his buddies defy gravity!
Elyse: I was elated by the whales.  I just really couldn't stop watching them!  You can see how happy I was:
Elyse: Here's a family shot just after Shamu's big performance.  Felicity slept through the whole thing, but I couldn't believe all that the whales could do! I watched every move they made intently and really enjoyed the show.
Elyse: Here we are at the Clyde and Seamore sealion show.  Sometimes I make my voice sound like a sealion, so I felt right at home at this show!
Felicity: We also got to see the dolphins up close and personal at this exhibit.  Mommy got to touch one and we were happy to watch them swim so close to us:

Dolphin fun!
YIKES! The sharks were a little too close for comfort:

1 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like you guys had such a great time! I am jealous of the great weather and places you got to go. As always...love the insight from the girls! Looking forward to seeing you Amy.