CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Eating in Style

Just the other day we got to try out our new highchairs! We are so excited to eat at the table like all of the big people do.  It really gives us a whole new perspective on the world!  We know we're little, but all the cool kids are doing it, and now so are we!

Felicity: I'm not sure about this guys.  Maybe this is just some master plot to get me to eat more of that mushy food...I'm skeptical.
Elyse: Oh, Felicity! Look on the bright side of things! Now this means that when we sneeze with baby food in our mouth, it really will go ALL OVER!  It will be hilarious!  Overall, I'm happy about this new development.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so grown up in those high chairs! They are getting so big. Enjoy your vacation! I love you all.

melissa o said...

Those as some fancy highchairs - I love them!

Amy said...

For fancy girls, of course my dear!

Anonymous said...

Great highchairs!! The girls look so big in them! Such sweeties! Have fun in California Love ya-Grandma B

Dan and Jess said...

love all the new pics - the girls are getting so big so quickly!! have a great vacation... can't wait to see all your sunny cali pictures!

Ashley said...

Cute pics. I can't believe how big they are getting.

Ryan said...

Those look like some nice highchairs! I love how Elyse is smiling and Felicity looks skeptical. Adorable! Can't wait to see your vacation pictures and even more so can't wait to see YOU!!!! XO!