Well folks, we're back to life as usual in DC...but wait, we don't have a usual life yet in DC...but nonetheless we're back from vacation and have lots to share with you! The posts below are of our trip to San Diego. Be sure to scroll down and read up! There's lots to look at (as our Mom likes to "document" everything), so we hope you enjoy it. We had a dazzling (that's fancy for good) time!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I love the pictures! San Diego looks really gorgeous...
I miss you like ALOT. And I haven't forgotten about your b-day, I am just a REALLY bad friend who hasn't sent the gift yet. :) It's going to be a resolution of mine in this 25th year of life.
what a fun trip! i can only imagine all the things you have to bring with you for two babies... i already pack the entire house just for one baby!! major kudos to you guys for braving a cross-country trip together! :)
great pictures!! Sounds like you had a wonderful trip!
Yeah I love the pictures. It looks like you had an absolutely fabulous time. Felicity seems to be laughing in most of the pictures, too cute!
Post a Comment