CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baby it's cold outside...not really

While many of our closest friends are holed-up in the house because they live in a frozen tundra (we can't wait to visit!!) we have been experiencing above normal temperatures here in the nation's capitol (even though people here think 40 degrees is cold). The other day when it was a balmy 60 degrees, we decided to visit the park with our favorite cousin Peter. I'm mean really, who thought we'd be swinging at the park in December?Elyse: Look at me, Mom! I love this swinging thing!
Felicity: The warm sun was even cause to pull out the sunglasses. I think I'm pretty cool!
We're big enough now to go down the slide with only a little help. This park was nice enough to have a side-by-side slide just for twins like us! How nice of them.
Here's to warm weather and playing at the park! But really, we actually would like a little cold, a little snow, and a more festive environment to ring in those Christmas bells. Oh well, in just one week we'll be experiencing our first arctic blast in the frozen north. Yippee!!!
And by the way, the park was not busy--at all. There were maybe three other kids there. Come on people, it's practically a heat wave!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait!! If you want cold you are certainly going to get it here!! Bring your warm clothes! (Or just borrow your cousins!) Grandma B