CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Family

"Families are like fudge---mostly sweet with a few nuts." (author unknown)

In our family, we're all a little bit nutty!

We thought we'd share one of our family photos that was a contender, but didn't make the cut for our Christmas card.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

lol, I LOVE this picture. I can't wait to see which one you picked it must be gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture! I can't believe we were there just a week ago! Thanks for making our week so much fun! I really miss holding those girls and seeing the smiles and all the funny faces they make!

Lynnea said...

What a beautiful family! I love this picture!

adam and andrea said...

Gorgeous family!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can't wait to see the one on your card! Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks! Love to all! Grandma B