Felicity: I like to sit in front of the Christmas tree, enjoy the sparkly twinkle lights, and dance to Christmas music. Rockin' around the Christmas tree is quite entertaining!
Elyse: Oh, Mom! She's at it again! Felicity is so silly. What are we going to do with her? Not another rendition of Jingle Bells on the xylophone!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Did you girls finally get the xylophone away from your mom and dad? :) It's only 1 week until you get on the plane! I hope the weather cooperates. Web are supposed to get 8-10 inches Thursday night!
That pic of Elyse is hilarious!! I love it.
I LOVE this picture of Elyse. It's awesome. In fact, let her know that I'm feeling the same way right now. :) (Ben decided sleeping wasn't a good idea last night) Have a great day! I'm going to try to catch you this afternoon. I got your package... it is BEAUTIFUL! XO!
Post a Comment