CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Peeps, Baskets, and Frills!

After church and celebrating that Jesus lives, we played at home until our lunch guests arrived. We discovered Easter baskets with all kinds of treats and toys, sampled a Peep or two (oh my! yum, yum!), and enjoyed our frilly dresses!

Felicity: Watch out Elyse! Don't even think about coming near my Peep! I'm holding on to it for dear life!Seriously, Daddy, do you know how tasty these gooey Peeps are? De-li-cious!
Bows, polka dots, and tulle...the perfect storm of Easter attire!
Felicity: Mommy couldn't get any pictures with the two of us together in our dresses because I am ALWAYS on the move!
Exploring our baskets of treats and toys:

Look at my new ducky, Dad!
Elyse: A whole package of Peeps? I am in shock and awe...what's that? We don't get to eat the whole package right now? It was really just for show? That's low, very low.
What fun! I found Elmo inside of this egg!
We had such a fun Easter and we hope you did too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Elyse--just you come to Grandma's and you can have the whole box!! You too Felicity! Grandma B