This week, as we work on getting healthy (we're feeling much better!), we're also busy getting ready for Easter, our big Easter Egg Hunt, and celebrating Jesus! We've been reading this book about the real reason for Easter (if you're looking for a good Easter book for the pint-sized crowd, this is our fav):

We're also practicing our hopping and bunny skills...

while learning how to hunt for eggs and getting sweet little tastes of the gourmet delicacy called Peeps. And as you can see, we are having lots of hilarious laughs!

Last night, after we were well on our way to dancing with sugar plum fairies in dreamland, Mommy was up late dyeing Easter eggs for our party (and our own delicious consumption!). We just knew the party starts when we go to bed...we're always missing out! Mom hopes that we will love dyeing eggs with her in just a few years. Here's her egg operation:

A rainbow of Easter egg glory:

As a long-standing tradition of our Mommy's egg-dyeing days of old, everyone has to have an egg with his/her name on it. Here's our family's first Easter egg set with names:

Happy Easter Week! Stay tuned for pictures of our Easter party, egg hunt, Easter fashion, and other Easter celebrations!
5 comments:
That's our favorite Easter book too! And I'm way impressed by all of your gorgeous eggs. We stuck with the plastic ones this year :)
I am so glad that the girls are looking so much better. The Easter eggs look beautiful! I can't wait to see the pics of all the Easter fun. I love you all!
Way to go Amy! See you are doing lots of eggs too ! I am going to do at least that many with your cousins this week! Have fun on your Easter egg hunt, girls!! You have to be quick! Maybe it will inspire you to get up on your feet, Elyse! Love to all, Grandma B
You are SUCH a GREAT MOMMY!!! I want to come dye eggs with you!
Melissa took the words out of my mouth! You are such an amazing mom, and you always take the time to make things special for your family. Your girls are going to look back so fondly on their childhoods, and that is a great gift to give them. :)
Post a Comment