We belong to a great local baby/toddler/kid gym called
Monkey Business. This is not a chain, but a great little place owned by a local mom. Since we're always supporting twingenuity, this place is so much fun and locally owned! You can't go wrong! We take a fun music and movement class here and we also enjoy open play on a rainy day (we have TONS of rain...yuck!).

Elyse: The other day at Open Play, I showed off my mad walking skills. Like Mommy now says, I'm a full-time walker and a part-time crawler! Here's proof that I'm joining the ranks of the upwardly mobile:

Felicity: Okay, Elyse, here's what I'm saying, it's just not worth it to put all of your eggs in one basket. You've got to diversify your portfolio, invest in smart choices, a little of this, a little of that. But be smart, buying stock in Huggies, although seemingly wise now, is just not going to take you through the long haul.
Elyse: A good point, Felicity. I'll take that under advisement.

And while I think about that, I'll just WALK over here!

These days, I'm doing my best thinking while taking a WALK!

Row, row, row, your boat with two twins down the stream...

Felicity: Larry the Caterpillar, meet my blog friends. Blog friends, this is Larry.

This tree house is so fun! We just love playing in it!

Felicity: Mission commandeer-squishy-ball-from-unsuspecting-boy-in-the-corner:
Mission Accomplished.

So many fun things to climb and play on, we just love it here!

You can't catch me, I'm a bumblebee!

Elyse: Two pink balls, one for you and one for me...hey! Wait a minute! How did you get both pink balls? Felicity, something is wrong with this picture.

Climbing, climbing, climbing! We're getting so big!
4 comments:
So this is Monkeying Around! How fun!! Oh and I love those tank top girls!
Hurray Elyce!! So fun to see you walking too! Looks like you are both having fun! Miss you both! Love ya! Grandma B p.s. What a great place!
Look at that little walker!! Looks like a fun gym! Perfect for getting out some of that twin energy!!
Looks like you've got some basketball players on your hands! That looks like an awesome facility! We need to visit you! :)
Post a Comment