When our day is drawing to a close and we're waiting patiently for Daddy to return home from work and help put us to bed, we get a little bit goofy and silly in the kitchen.
Felicity: I decided Mom needed a little extra space to cook dinner, so I found the perfect place to get out of the way and hide! Where could I be?

Oh, Mom! You're a tricky one, you are!

Ta, da! Bet you didn't know where I was, Elyse!

Elyse: Seriously Felicity, I'm not concerned one bit with your current location. I'm watching for Daddy to come home. Do I see him over this way? Nope.

How about over here? Nope again.

I don't know what to tell you. He's just not anywhere to be found! He should be home any minute, where could he be?

Oh well, enough of that waiting around! It's time for us to cause our usual mischief and merry-making! Here's our new favorite place in the kitchen: on the kitchen island shelf! Never mind that Mom usually keeps baskets full of things on this shelf, we just move those (translate: throw them) on the ground and climb up! It's so fun to hide here!

And just when our silliness crescendos to an almost ridiculous level, Daddy comes home to help us get all of our silly genes out!
1 comments:
Looks like you two don't keep your mom on her toes at all :). Fun post Amy.
Post a Comment