"'I will pick up the hook.
You will see something new.
Two things. And I call them
Thing One and Thing Two.
These Things will not bite you.
They want to have fun.'
Then out of the box
Came Thing Two and Thing One!
And they ran to us fast.
They said, 'How do you do?
You will see something new.
Two things. And I call them
Thing One and Thing Two.
These Things will not bite you.
They want to have fun.'
Then out of the box
Came Thing Two and Thing One!
They said, 'How do you do?
Said the Cat in the Hat.
'These Things are good Things.'
And he gave them a pat.
They have come here to play.
They will give you some fun
On this wet, wet, wet day.'"
**Excerpt taken from Dr. Seuss' The Cat in the Hat**



5 comments:
Adorable!! Really miss you two! Love the shirts! Love to all! Grandma B
Too cute!! Your mom is too much fun!
Love to all.
I love it! the shirts are great and perfect for the girls!
Yeah!!! Love the outfits!
Those leggings are really super cute.
ALMOST done editing. Huzzah!
Post a Comment